UPDATED Safety Protocol includes the following measures:
- We have briefed our employees & moving teams on cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- We have encouraged salespeople to offer virtual estimates instead of in-home visits.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning truck cabs, which are disinfected daily.
- We have provided our drivers & movers with personal protective equipment (PPE), which they wear for the initial walkthrough. They are not required to wear masks throughout the move. We recommend that high risk individuals not be present during the move.
- We have required movers & employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home.
Officials in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C. have deemed Motor Carriers, such as My Guys Moving & Storage, as “essential businesses” and permit them to operate. We continue to monitor this situation and adjust our protocol as necessary. We will provide updates on Facebook as new information is made available. We will continue to perform our mission-critical work for those persons and businesses requiring our help, and accommodate any special circumstances as they arise.
Optional Hospital-grade Disinfection offers the following benefits:
- Efficacy – Kills 99.999% of resistant C. difficile spores, even in areas beyond human or UV reach.
- Green – Safely decomposes into water, oxygen, and non-toxic silver complexes.
- Versatility – Disinfects diverse spaces and places throughout the home or facility.
- Affordable – Minimal cost for maximum peace of mind.